- How easy is it to place an order for a custom-made plaque?
- How long will it take to get my order?
- When will charges be applied for my order?
- How do I send an image for engraving?
- How can I find out if my image can be engraved before I order?
- Is your web site secure?
- How is my privacy protected?
- Can I order over the phone instead of online?
- What if I have a question that is not answered here?
1. Select the desired helicopter make and model
2. Choose the plaque style that you want (commemorative, memorial, etc.)
3. Specify your choices for the challenge coins, empty inlays, photo engravings, etc.
4. Click the "Update the Kit Price" button
5. Click the "Add to Cart" button
6. Click the "Checkout" button and follow the instructions!
How long will it take to get my order?
We process orders on a "first come, first serve" basis. It normally takes about 2-3 days to create each plaque, allow the epoxy to set, pack it up and ship it. You can reasonably expect Ground Shipping to take 3-5 days. Depending on the complexity of your plaque and our work load at the time of your order, you plaque should arrive in a minimum of 1-2 weeks.
When will charges be applied for my order?
Since we use PayPal to process your credit card, the charge will appear at the time that you place your order. If you are at all uncomfortable with this, you will be happy to know that PayPal has a buyer protection program. Otherwise, you may contact us to make special arrangements for using an alternative payment method. Under no circumstances, though, will we ship/deliver a plaque before receiving payment.
How do I send an image for engraving?
The shopping cart will ask you to upload your high resolution image to our server during the ordering process when you are customizing your plaque. If you need to send anything else to our e-mail or postal address, please refer to the contact us page.
How can I find out if my image can be engraved before I order?
High resolution images with significant light/dark contrasts reproduce best. If you are at all concerned, please contact us to e-mail or postal mail your image to us, along with your contact information. We will be happy to look at it, or even make a test engraving, and get back to you.
Is your web site secure?
No, but the credit card handling process is secure. Please see or Security Policy.
How is my privacy protected?
Can I order over the phone instead of online?
Yes. Please call us at the number listed on the contact us page.
What if I have a question that is not answered here?
You mail call us, e-mail us, or send us a letter. Please refer to the contact us page.