R-44 Rotor Blade with 2 Images Plaque
E-mail this product to a friend
• North American hardwood
• Satin urethane finish and rounded edges
• A cross-section of a real helicopter main rotor blade that has been in service on the type of helicopter described inlayed 1/8" - 1/4"
• A flat black anodized information plate 2" by 41/2" engraved with the text of your choice
• If desired, high resolution photos, patches, medals, and other items can be engraved into the wood
• A horizontal keyhole slot is routed into the back of the plaque to enable wall mounting or desktop display
• "HeliPlaqueTM" is branded on the back to guarantee authenticity
Size: 181/2" long, 71/4" wide, about 1" thick
Donations: HeliplaqueTM has chosen to give a percentage of proceeds from sales of all plaques to several organizations. You may specify which organization your donation will benefit, or choose that no donation be made at all. This is your chance to make your plaque have even more meaning!